CAROL NACK TO THE RESCUE
I am a certified clinical social worker and addictions specialist, trained in the most advanced forms of psychotherapy, i.e. EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprogramming, Reprocessing of Neurological Pathways of the brain) and HAVENING. I have a Masters Degree in Social Work from Adelphi University and a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology & Education from New York University. I also hold advanced degrees in clinical training in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy, Integrative Psychotherapy, which includes Transactional Analysis, Gestalt Therapy, Hypnosis, Mindfulness and conscious eating.
What Makes Me Unique:
After surviving the Holocaust, I moved to the United States of America, educated myself, and raised a family I'm most proud of. My background, extensive training, and personal experiences inform me how to strategically work with my clients to initiate their individual healing, so as to transform their lives.
Carol Nack's Experience:
- 1 Year of training with Dr. Robert Goulding and Mary G. Goulding in Redecision Therapy.
- 4 Years in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy.
- 5 Years of Transactional Analysis with Richard Abell MD
- 9-11 CISD therapist (critical incident, stress debriefing/PTSD)
- 3 Years of Gestalt Therapy with Miriam Polster PHD & Irving Polster PHD
- 5 Years of Integrated Psychotherapy i.e. TA/Gestalt Therapy with Richard Erskine PHD
- 2 Years of RET (Rational Emotive Therapy) Dr. Albert Ellis
- 2 Years in Ericksonian Hypnosis with Dr. Jeffrey Zeig
- 2 Years of training in Alcoholism and Addictions
- 2 Years of Training in EMDR with Dr. Francine Shapiro
- Trained with Carl and Stephanie Simonton on the Psychological Impact of cancer and its reversal
- 1 Year of Training with Ben Dean, PHD, Advanced Training for Psychotherapists Becoming a Life Coach
- Hedi Schleiffer and Yumi - Marriage Counseling Training July 2014
- Certified HAVENING PRACTITIONER 2015
- Metaphors & Neurolinguistic programing (NLP) with Doug Obrien 2020
- Imago Therapy for Couples 2020